Saturday, May 12, 2018

2018 Kipling Award Finalist: Trevor Gray, Dover Elementary School, Sue Neumann, Teacher

My Own Little World






 I am Whimsical and Crazy

I wonder what would happen if more people were like this

I hear people laughing in the distance

 I see people dancing around the Great Oak Tree

 I want more people to be happy

 I am Whimsical and Crazy

I pretend that I fly high above the Great Oak Tree

I feel the soft leaves of the Great Oak

I touch the sky when I fly even higher

 I worry that I will grow tired, and fall I cry when I see someone fall, and hit the ground down below

 I am Whimsical and Crazy

I understand that this is not possible

 I say to myself that this world is not real I dream every night, about my own little world

 I try to tell people about my world I hope more people will enter my little world

I am Whimsical and Crazy



No comments:

Post a Comment